Regular Pacman Regular Pacman

not very origrinal of an idea, but I FUCKING LOVE PACMAN.

He and the ghosts should probably move a little bit faster, but that would be the only thing i see wrong with this.
Good job.

How da bitch stole Xmas!! How da bitch stole Xmas!!

This shite sucks

My hatred in sequence always for this to you StrawberryClock, I hope that you putrify and your batteries that you obtain exaust for yours to the flow of the haltings of sperm, one of the stilettos and odor sweet of many varieties of vinegars they is yours the corpse out of service for can use it to obtain an overflow and to assure of flash the best one to me than you can. In order to take, to take care of them, it has been a challenge. Many of the mines and the entire Island is the property of yours.

The Da Vinci Fun Game The Da Vinci Fun Game

Title goes here

The books could be easier to click, but overall i liked it, the animation was cheap, but i found it entertaining to an extent.

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

Mario meets a bunch of shooting games

The title says it all

Dealer 2 Dealer 2

almost like the last

ALmost like the last, a few things changed, and now there aren't random numbers when you go to buy or sell, i like how not all of the money is taken, and how you can choose a character, very nice I was a big fan of the first one, and an even bigger fan of this one, I just consumed an hour and a half playing this!!! I had no sound, but if the sounds are similar to the ones on the last game, I would rate them, I don't know but I love the game so I gave it a ten anyways.