-={CC}=- Introduction -={CC}=- Introduction

Sweet

It sounds like its saying "digital collision" Haha, I like that. Good audio quality too I can't wait to hear something else from you guys.

Critical-Collision responds:

Thank You miserablef glad you like it

We've just submitted out new track, the first one we made together

-={CC}=-

cKs - Lion's Pride cKs - Lion's Pride

I like rock

i love rock, more classic rock, but this is goot. It is very epic-ish, I agree about the synth guitars though, it would be WAYYY better with real guitar(s) otherwise its awesome.

coMpLekS responds:

Yea I love classic rock too. Especially like Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix etc etc. You know I'm startin to think I should redo this one. Maybe one day when I get some better ideas or guitar skillz. Thanks.

cKs - Summertime Relaxation cKs - Summertime Relaxation

is this a mid?

Sounds like something you would hear on a video game or something after you beat the bad guy and the story is being finished... Good for video games, and good for you, is very relaxing.

I dunno what a mid is.

Yea, I was thinkin of a hot summer day at the beach when I made this. Funny too cuz I wasn't even close to the beach. I was in a non-air conditioned, boiling hot, stuffy-ass room with shitty fans trying, but not succeeding, to keep my fat ass cool. Making this loop was the only thing I could really do to keep my mind of the heat. I think it did the trick. Yea I could see this as a part of a video game, maybe I should have put it in that category. Whatever too late now. Anyways, thanks for reviewin.

cKs - Soulful Remedy cKs - Soulful Remedy

If I liked hip hop I would dig this

I used to listen to it all the time, I lost the taste for it a while back ago, of course this one isn't being sang to about bitches n hoes and all that good stuff, so I actually like it. It sounds like with some higher quality sounds it could be heard on the radio, I would stop n listen to the station that was playing it.

coMpLekS responds:

Thanks for all the reviews brotha. I can see why you don't like rap/hiphop much anymore. Some of the more recent shit is well... shit. Hiphop was in its prime around the mid 1990's in my opinion. I'm not feelin much of the newer stuff myself. keep it real.

cKs - Midnight War cKs - Midnight War

I like this one

It's really dark and saddening, not like my crap is, just I can feel it, I'm gonna go slit my wrists and worship the devil now :P jokes it's really good i like it.

coMpLekS responds:

thanks, yea I was aimin for a real dark feel to it... but I dunno about going as far as to slit my wrists or to worship satan. haha. Glad you liked it.

3:33 AM 3:33 AM

This one I like more

Maybe backfeed is something you like? but I can hear it in this song, but it sounds like it's supposed to be there in this one, It's kind of slow, but I like it, sort of relaxing, but after a while I want to go to my fridge and get something to eat... don't worry I just have ADD so it's not your fault.

JDWEX1117 responds:

So, is boredom/repetitiveness a problem or not?

Mutated Adrenaline Creatures Mutated Adrenaline Creatures

Loud

Ok, I have a new computer with new sound system and I'm still getting back feed, I don't mean to be like oh you suck, but you bass is too much backfeed, sorry If I'm complaining, I like the rest of though, really good. Love the intro speech generators are fun... I think

JDWEX1117 responds:

Oh, thats exactly the sound I was going for.

Lots of back feed.