Pico Eats a Loaf of Bread Pico Eats a Loaf of Bread

Strange.

AustinBreed responds:

Cool.

B B

This video could have used some things.

A little more sound and maybe some more animation... some interactivity would be great too!
XD

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1

neat

im not quite like that when they decide to test cocaine on me, but hey we all react differently, havent i seen this somewhere else before? I cant remember where, but i liked it then and i like it now! 10s FRO YUO MAN!~!!

Regular Pacman Regular Pacman

not very origrinal of an idea, but I FUCKING LOVE PACMAN.

He and the ghosts should probably move a little bit faster, but that would be the only thing i see wrong with this.
Good job.

How da bitch stole Xmas!! How da bitch stole Xmas!!

This shite sucks

My hatred in sequence always for this to you StrawberryClock, I hope that you putrify and your batteries that you obtain exaust for yours to the flow of the haltings of sperm, one of the stilettos and odor sweet of many varieties of vinegars they is yours the corpse out of service for can use it to obtain an overflow and to assure of flash the best one to me than you can. In order to take, to take care of them, it has been a challenge. Many of the mines and the entire Island is the property of yours.

The Da Vinci Fun Game The Da Vinci Fun Game

Title goes here

The books could be easier to click, but overall i liked it, the animation was cheap, but i found it entertaining to an extent.

-={CC}=- Introduction -={CC}=- Introduction

Sweet

It sounds like its saying "digital collision" Haha, I like that. Good audio quality too I can't wait to hear something else from you guys.

Critical-Collision responds:

Thank You miserablef glad you like it

We've just submitted out new track, the first one we made together

-={CC}=-

cKs - Lion's Pride cKs - Lion's Pride

I like rock

i love rock, more classic rock, but this is goot. It is very epic-ish, I agree about the synth guitars though, it would be WAYYY better with real guitar(s) otherwise its awesome.

coMpLekS responds:

Yea I love classic rock too. Especially like Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix etc etc. You know I'm startin to think I should redo this one. Maybe one day when I get some better ideas or guitar skillz. Thanks.

-k

cKs - Summertime Relaxation cKs - Summertime Relaxation

is this a mid?

Sounds like something you would hear on a video game or something after you beat the bad guy and the story is being finished... Good for video games, and good for you, is very relaxing.

coMpLekS responds:

I dunno what a mid is.

Yea, I was thinkin of a hot summer day at the beach when I made this. Funny too cuz I wasn't even close to the beach. I was in a non-air conditioned, boiling hot, stuffy-ass room with shitty fans trying, but not succeeding, to keep my fat ass cool. Making this loop was the only thing I could really do to keep my mind of the heat. I think it did the trick. Yea I could see this as a part of a video game, maybe I should have put it in that category. Whatever too late now. Anyways, thanks for reviewin.

-k